Life Insurance is a policy designed to pay out a payment to your loved ones in the event of your death or terminal illness (when you have less than 12 months to live).
How does it help me?
- Protects those closest to you.
- Relieves the financial worries from your family. If you were to die would they have enough to cover the mortgage, bills, general living expenses and funeral costs without you?
How does it pay out?
In a lump sum or regular payment
How long will my policy cover me?
There are two types of policy: Term or Whole of Life.
- Term - as the name suggests this is for a set term such as 5, 10 or 25 years and only pays out if you die within the selected term of your policy.
- Whole of Life - pays out when you die, whenever that might be.
What we'll help you decide
- The length of time you need cover for.
- The cover that'll suit your circumstances.
- Whether level term, decreasing term or increasing term suits your needs.
It's not just about Protection...
Below are just some of the enhancements that are included with our panel of life insurance providers.
Aviva have teamed up with Best Doctors® to offer Global Treatment as an additional option with any Protect+ cover. For an additional £4 a month it gives you access to top medical minds and leading overseas treatment if unavailable in the UK
Should you sustain a fracture, dislocation, ligament tear or tendon rupture, you’ll benefit from a lump sum payment of up to £6,000. Only one claim is payable in each 12-month period.
From a fracture of the skull to a rupture of the Achilles tendon, this additional cover can be added to Aviva protection policies for just £3 a month.
If you take out AIG Life Individual or Business Protection policy you and your immediate family have access to Best Doctors®.
Best Doctors is a network of medical experts who can help you make important medical decisions with confidence. They have created a database of 53,000 world-renowned medical experts. With advancing medical science, access to Best Doctors means that if you, your partner or any of your dependent children are diagnosed with a serious or worrying illness you can get a world-leading expert to:
- Conduct an in-depth review of your diagnosis and medical case; and
- Provide expert advice and recommendations for medical treatment
Rewards for Keeping Healthy
Vitality Life offer their members various different rewards for keeping healthy, a selection are below:
- Get active with Apple Watch Series 3 or Apple Watch Series 4. Pay a one-off fee and pay nothing more if you stay active and track your activity to earn Vitality points.
- Up to 40% off a range of Garmin devices. P&P applies.
- Up to 40% off a range of Polar devices. P&P applies.
- Up to 40% off a Nokia activity tracker. P&P applies.
- Up to 50% off monthly Nuffield Health membership fees. A joining fee will apply.
- Up to 50% off monthly Virgin Active membership fees. A joining fee will apply.
- Up to 50% off flexible individual platinum David Lloyd membership fees at selected clubs. A joining fee will apply.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Call our expert advisers now
0800 43 53 49
Lifetime Finance Group Limited trading as Sport Protect is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
SEND US A MESSAGE
207 Bath Street